Baked Coconut Shrimp
Give your next shrimp meal a creamy and crispy crunch with CocoGoodsCo.’s Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe. With the use of CocoGoodsCo Coconut Flour, Coconut Flakes, and Coconut Oil you’ll have a flavorful and bit-size dish great for any time of the day. This simple, quick, and most importantly tasty recipe is a healthy choice through baking and pairs well with white rice, salads, or as a snack. Check out the recipe instructions, directions, and video below to experience the Goodness of the Coconut for yourself.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees. Place a nonstick wire rack onto a lined baking sheet. Spray or brush the rack with oil.
- If the shrimp is frozen, run them under warm (not hot!) water to thaw. Pat them dry.
- Arrange three bowls - one with beaten eggs, one with coconut flakes, and one with a mixture of coconut flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge each piece of shrimp in the coconut flour mixture, dip in the egg shaking off the excess, and then roll in the coconut flakes. Place the coated shrimp on the on the wire rack.
- Bake the shrimp for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 more minutes until firm and cooked through. Place under the broiler for 1 minute to get the light golden-brown crisp.
Be the first to write a comment.