Bread with Coconut Flour
- 6 Organic eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Cocogoods Co. Organic Virigin Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 1 Tbsp raw honey (optional)
- 3/4 Cup of Cocogoods Co. Organic Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder (optional, makes a lighter loaf)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Use a medium bowl, mix the eggs, coconut oil and add honey if desired. Mix until the wet ingredients are evenly mixed and combined.
- Add coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder, and salt to wet mixture and mix until the batter is lump-free. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour or scoop batter into a greased bread pan of your choice.
- Bake bread until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 35 - 40 minutes.
Be the first to write a comment.