Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 3 Bananas
- 3 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 tbsp of Coco Goods Co. Organic Coconut Milk Lite
- 25ml (or 1/2 tsp) of Honey
- 100ml (or 6 1/2 tbsp) of Dairy milk or Coconut Milk Lite
- Peel and cut the bananas into small slices.
- Combine all of the banana slices, vanilla ice cream, coconut milk, honey, and additional milk in a blender and blend on a low setting until completely smooth.
- Pour and serve the smoothie into a glass and enjoy. Refrigerate remaining smoothie in a closed container.
Be the first to write a comment.