Coconut Crack Chex Mix
Pair the Goodness of the Coconut with classic Chex mix and make Coconut Crack Chex Mix for your next Fall or Halloween gathering. This simple recipe adds the creaminess and added crunch with CocoGoodsCo.’s unsweetened shredded coconut.
Find more CocoGoodsCo DIY projects and recipes here!
- 3 ½ cups of golden grahams
- 3 ½ cups of rice chex cereal
- ¾ cups of cocogoodsco unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup butter
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place golden grahams, rice chex cereal, shredded coconut and almonds into a large bowl.
- Heat the butter, corn syrup, sugar and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium to high heat until it’s slightly boiling.
- Pour the liquid over the cereal mixture and stir until all of it is coated evenly.
- Let the mixture cool & serve!
Be the first to write a comment.