Coconut Flour Brownies
Thank you Serena, for creating this recipe.
Follow her on Instagram @chiusdelish
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ghee or butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp espresso (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9x9 baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients together with whisk or hand mixer.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.
Be the first to write a comment.