Coconut Macaroon Ball
- 1.5 cup of CocoGoodsCo Desiccated Natural Coconut Flakes- Sweetened
- 4 tbsp CocoGoodsCo Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup CocoGoods Co coconut flour
- Preheat oven to180 degrees, line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Roll into small balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cut dried cranberry and apricot into small pieces.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Melt chocolate pieces in microwave and drizzle on top.
- Add dried cranberry and apricot for a fun and tasty topping.
Be the first to write a comment.