Planning your holiday or small family dinner and looking for a change to your cornbread recipe? Try cornbread made with CocoGoodsCo. Organic Coconut Cream and Organic Refined Oil for a smooth twist on a classic favorite. Enjoy this cornbread recipe with dinner, lunches, or a smooth and rich dessert and experience the Goodness of the Coconut.
Find more CocoGoodsCo DIY projects and recipes here!
- Place cast-iron skillet in the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl mix sugar eggs, coconut cream and creamed corn, mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir just until combine ingredients (don’t over-mix! The batter doesn't need to be completely smooth)
- Add the coconut oil to the cast iron skillet and allow to melt.
- Pour the batter immediately into the pan, smoothing into an even layer.
- Bake for about 28-32 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with few moist crumbs.
- Let cool before cutting into wedges and serving!
Be the first to write a comment.