Creamy Coconut Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken thighs
- ½ sweet yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons jarred minced garlic
- 1½ tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can CocoGoods coconut milk
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- Mix together all the ingredients in Crockpot and cook for 6-8 hours
- Once cooked: Stir in one can of CocoGoods coconut cream.
- Serve with rice or side of choice
- PRO TIPS: -you can substitute CocoGoods Coconut milk as an equal amount of liquid when making rice! you can add frozen broccoli, peas, or carrots to your crockpot for a veggie add-in!
Be the first to write a comment.