DIY Body Butter
Tip: Makes a great gift for the nurse in your life! All that hand washing makes your skin dry!
- 1 cup of CocoGoodsCo Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of shea butter (organic)
- 1 cap full of desired essential oil
- Put the Coconut Oil and Body Butter into a medium saucepan (it will be in solid form)
- Stir until completely melted together.
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate for three hours or until it comes to a soft, solid consistency.
- With your mixer, whip in your essential oil until you get a whipped cream consistency.
- Place in a cute container or jar.
Be the first to write a comment.