DIY Coconut Oil and Honey Face Mask
- 2 teaspoons Premium CocoGoodsCo Coconut Oil
- 1.5 teaspoons raw, unpasteurized honey
- 1-2 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
- Mix raw honey with coconut oil and lavender essential oil (optional) by stirring with a toothpick or small spoon.
- If mixture is too viscous, throw it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes. Once it’s hardened slightly, remove from the fridge and whip it with a spoon.
- After cleansing your skin, apply DIY coconut oil and honey face mask across your face with your fingers using small circular strokes.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- TIPS: As with all-natural skincare ingredients, please make sure to spot test this coconut oil and honey face mask on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. There is no such thing as one size fits all skincare, and it is possible that honey and coconut oil may not be right for your skin. After using this coconut oil and honey face mask, use an apple cider vinegar facial toner. This will help freshen skin and remove any excess residue of the face mask that may have been left behind.
Be the first to write a comment.