Fall Coconut Candle
CocoGoodsCo is committed to sharing the Goodness of the Coconut with DIY Fall recipes. Make a DIY Fall Coconut Candle. Summer’s heat may be over but we’ve got you covered to keep the Goodness of the Coconut burning all year round! Try this DIY Fall Coconut Candle recipe with your favorite essential oil; we recommend Cinnamon. Have your personal space experiencing the Goodness of the Coconut with a candle recipe you can make any time. Make a few to save for later or as seasonal gifts to share the Goodness of the Coconut with your friends and family.
Find more CocoGoodsCo DIY projects and recipes here!
- 2 cups of Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 cups of Natural Beeswax
- 40-60 drops of Cinnamon essential oil (or any essential oil)
- Candle Wick
- Candle Holder
- Melt Coconut Oil & Beeswax on the stove or microwave in increments until fully melted
- Let cool slightly (do not let harden) & add essential oils; stir well
- Pour mixture into a candle holder of your choice.
- Place candle wick in the middle and hold in place with a clothespin
- Let cool completely before burning.
- Once completely cool and solid, say "Hello Fall" and resume enjoying the Goodness of the Coconut with your new DIY Fall Coconut Candle!
Be the first to write a comment.