Fried Salmon Sauté
- 300g (or 1/2 lb) of Fresh salmon fillet
- 44ml (or 3 tbsp) of CocoGoodsCo Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 15g (or 1/2oz) of Fresh Lime peel (shredded)
- 15g (or 1/2oz) of Fresh ginger (peeled and shredded)
- 15ml (or 1 tbsp) of Oyster sauce
- 15ml (or 1 tbsp) of Soy sauce
- 10ml (or 1/2 tbsp)of Lemon juice
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) pepper
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) sugar
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) seasoning
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) salt
- Season salmon with sugar, pepper, seasoning and 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil over each side and rub all the spices evenly. Allow salmon to marinate for 15 -20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil in a non-stick pan until hot.
- Place salmon fillet flesh side down, pressing them lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear each side for 1 -2 minutes until golden or you reach the desired temperature.
- To make the sauce, mix lemon juice, pepper, sugar, seasoning, salt, soy sauce, and stir to blend evenly. Heat remaining 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil in a pan until hot, add the lime peel, ginger and sauce mix, stir the sauce evenly.
- Place salmon into the plate. Drizzle the sauce over the fried salmon fillet coating the salmon. Garnish with the parsley, tomatoes, and broccoli if desired.
Be the first to write a comment.