Golden Mylk can be made 5 days ahead.
- 1 cup Coco Goods Coconut Milk Lite
- 1 cup water 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 (1-inch) piece turmeric, unpeeled, thinly sliced, or 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece ginger, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Coco Goods Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp whole black peppercorns Ground cinnamon (for serving)
- Whisk coconut milk, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, honey, coconut oil, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until flavors have melded, about 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into mugs and top with a dash of cinnamon.
- Store in an airtight container and chill. Warm before serving.
Be the first to write a comment.