- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbps CocoGoodsCo Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup CocoGoodsCo Desiccated Coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup CocoGoodsCo Original Coconut Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees
- Melt maple syrup and coconut oil on the stove careful to not boil
- Stir in Vanilla Extract
- Place oats and almonds in a bowl with maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix together until coated.
- Place oat mixture on a baking sheet and in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Stir every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes
Be the first to write a comment.