Serves 8 - 12
- 2.5 cups wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking power
- 1/3 cup CocoGoodsCo Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 cup hot water
- Add dry ingredients in mixing bowl and stir until the texture is neatly cohesive.
- Work in coconut oil until dough begins to clump and can be crumbled in your hands.
- Carefully pour in hot water, work the dough for about 10 minutes. *Can add flour if needed, but keep your dough tacky for soft tortillas.
- Separate dough into 8 pieces for burritos or 12 pieces for tacos.
- Cover with a wet paper towel and set for 15 minutes.
- Roll out tortillas.
- Cook over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side.
Be the first to write a comment.