No-bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve. Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Be the first to write a comment.