Thank you Karina, for creating this recipe.
Follow her on Instagram @ blissedhappiness
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups CocoGoodsCo organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon CocoGoodsCo coconut oil, melted (optional)
- Combine yeast, water, and stevia in a mixing bowl
- Cover the mixture in the mixing bowl and let sit for 10 min.
- After 10 minutes, add eggs, yogurt, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt. Mix well until ingredients are well corporated.
- Stir in coconut flour 1/2 cup at a time until dough forms into a manageable ball.
- Cover a surface lightly with flour, to avoid the dough sticking to the surface, and knead for 5 to 10 minutes, adding flour as necessary, until dough is soft and pliable, but not sticky.
- Place dough in a large, lightly sprayed bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and cover a round 8-inch cake pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, toss dried fruit.
- Put the dough in a bowl then transfer to a floured surface, and knead in the fruit.
- Form dough into a ball, place in a prepared cake pan, cover loosely with a dish towel and let rise 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted coconut oil. Bake for 45 minutes
Be the first to write a comment.