Play Dough Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tbs cream of tarter
- 1 1/2 cups boil water
- 2 tbs CocoGoodsCo Virgin Coconut Oil
- (optional) Gel food coloring
- Mix all dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl put the coconut oil and hot water so the oil can melt.
- Add food coloring to the water and stir together.
- Then quickly add to dry ingredients.
- Stir all together.
- All done!
- Tips Keep in air tight container so that it’s ready to go for the next time! Don’t forget that this recipe includes oil. So, it’s best to not wear your best clothes while playing. Worried about cleanup? Grab a plastic tablecloth for quick cleanup.
Be the first to write a comment.