Thank you Emily, for creating this recipe.
Follow her on Instagram @ecline_eats
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Coco Goods Co unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Coco Goods Co coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread into a greased pan.
- Set oven to 350F.
- Let bake for 20 minutes and sit for 20 minutes until clusters form.
Be the first to write a comment.