Spicy Shrimp and Coconut Cauliflower Risotto
Thank you, Chef Debora Dividino, for creating this recipe.
Follow her on Instagram @portuguese_chef
- 1 tbsp Coco Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 32 oz Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup Coco Goods Coconut Milk
- 5 oz Baby Spinach
- 1 lb. Peeled and clean shrimp with tail on
- 1 teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1 Scallions to Garnish
- In a pot sauté the onions in coconut oil.
- Add cauliflower rice and spinach. Add stock and seasoning.
- Reduce to simmer with lid. After 5 minutes stir and add coconut milk.
- Grill the shrimp in a cast-iron skillet. 3 minutes each side.
- Serve over the cauliflower risotto and sliced scallions.
- Drizzle a lemon juice on top.
Be the first to write a comment.