Sugar Cookie Pizza
Summer is here and so is a sweet, creamy, and simple Sugar Cookie Pizza recipe. Bite into the goodness of the coconut with this pizza inspired sugar cookie. Using CocoGoodsCo.’s Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, and Organic Coconut Flour, which are a low-carb, gluten-free baking alternative to wheat flour, you can have sugar cookies any time of the day. Check out the recipe instructions, directions, and video below to experience the Goodness of the Coconut for yourself.
- 2 cans of CocoGoods® Coconut Milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup + 4Tbsp CocoGoods® Coconut Oil, liquid
- 1 1/2 cup CocoGoods® Coconut Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (for Cookie)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (for glaze frosting)
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Coconut Sugar Cookie Preheat oven to 350℉. Line 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. - Add in coconut flour and baking powder. - Mix until ingredients form a ball. If the dough is sticky, slowly add more coconut flour. The dough will become firmer after refrigeration.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 minutes; no more than 15 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press the dough out to about 1/8” thickness. (Use a rolling pin or spatula if desired)
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow cookie to rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread coconut glaze or preferred icing over cooled cookie.
- Decorate with fresh berries and fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges or squares to serve. - Cover and refrigerate any leftover pizza.
- Coconut Glaze Frosting Chill coconut milk (in the can) in the refrigerator overnight.
- Use a large, chilled mixing bowl (about 10 minutes in the refrigerator before whipping)
- Remove the coconut milk from the refrigerator and scrape out thickened cream into your chilled mixing bowl.
- Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar; mix until creamy and smooth – adjust amount of powdered sugar for desired sweetness and thickness.
Be the first to write a comment.