- 2 cups (or 2 whole) Bananas chunks
- 2 cups (or 1/2 a whole) Pineapple chunks
- 1 cups (or 1 whole) Mango chunks
- 500ml (or 2 cups) of Coco Goods Co. Organic Coconut Water
- If the fruits are not pre-cut into chunks, prepare fruits.
- Peeled and cut bananas into small slices. Core the pineapple, remove the outer skin, and slice and cut into small chunks. The smaller the better.
- Peel the mango, remove the pit, and cut into chunks.
- Freeze fruits for at least an hour before use.
- Combine banana, pineapple, mango chunks, Coco Goods Co. Organic Coconut Water and desired ice into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve smoothie in your favorite glass or cup and garnish with the mint if desired and enjoy.
- Refrigerate remaining smoothie for later use.
Be the first to write a comment.