Valentine White Chocolate Coconut Bites
- 1 Pink and Red food coloring
- 10-11 oz bag of White melting chocolate
- 1 bag of Cocogoodsco Medium Shredded Coconut Flake
- 1 can Cocogoodsco Coconut Cream
- Fill bottom double boiler pot with 1 inch of water. Put a bowl on top and heat over low heat.
- Stir occasionally until melted.
- Stir in the can of Coconut Cream.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded coconut.
- Divide into 3 bowls.
- Color 1 batch pink, 1 batch red, leave one white.
- Piece together in large chunks, don't over blend.
- Press mixed colors in a rubber heart mold
- Freeze for up to 2 hours.
- Un-mold and enjoy!
Be the first to write a comment.