- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Onion peeled
- 1 Shallot peeled
- 30ml (of 6tsp) of Lemon juice
- 15ml (or 3 tbsp) of Coco Goods Co. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Pinch of sugar, pepper, salt to season.
- Wash produce with water then dry. On a cutting board, cut the Cucumber, tomato, onion, and shallot into chunks. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Make four even slices down and across the avocado flesh to create square-like chunks. Use a spoon to scoop the avocado out. Place all produce chunks into a bowl.
- To create the dressing: Mix lemon juice, virgin coconut oil, pepper, sugar, salt and stir the sauce evenly.
- Drizzle the sauce over assorted vegetable chunks in the bowl. Mix well with a spoon and allow the dressing to set within mixture for 5 minutes.
- Pour the salad into the plate. Garnish with the parsley.
Be the first to write a comment.