Chunky Monkey Baked Oatmeal
This CocoGoodsCo Chunky Monkey Baked Oatmeal recipe is bananas! A perfect meal for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. This recipe uses Lite Coconut Milk, Refined Coconut Oil, and Organic Coconut Shredded Unsweetened and combined with sweet chocolate chips, rich in fiber flaxseeds, and oats make a nice creamy, banana drizzled sharable treat. Share this recipe and share the goodness of the coconut today.
Find more CocoGoodsCo DIY projects and recipes here! Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for more recipes and a chance to win FREE CocoGoodsCo Goodies every month!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 can CocoGoodsCo regular or Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 Tablespoon of CocoGoodsCo melted Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons of CocoGoodsCo Organic Coconut Shredded Unsweetened
- 4 Tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon nut butter (for Banana Nut Sauce)
- 1 smashed banana (for Banana Nut Sauce)
- Small splash of CocoGoodsCo Organic Coconut Milk (for Banana Nut Sauce)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (176°C) and lightly spray an 8×8 square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, coconut milk(save tablespoon for sauce), syrup, baking powder, sea salt, flaxseed, mashed banana, melted coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of shredded coconut, 3 Tablespoons of chocolate chips, and stir until combined.
- Carefully pour the oatmeal mixture into the baking dish.
- Scatter shredded coconut, and the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25minutes, or until the oatmeal bake has set and flakes are toasted and golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- While cooling, mix nut butter, banana, and coconut milk. Drizzle over the warm dish.
- For leftovers, let the baked oatmeal cool completely before covering or transferring into a storage container. The baked oatmeal should keep for 4-5 days in the fridge.