Easy Coconut Oil Salad Dressing
Forgot salad dressing or want something different to flavor your salad? Try this Easy Coconut Oil Salad Dressing recipe. Using CocoGoodsCo Refined Coconut Oil and a few aromatic pantry staples and refrigerator staples, you can brighten the flavor of your salad and be on your way to experiencing the Goodness of the Coconut.
- 2/3 cup CocoGoodsCo Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey (or agave)
- 3 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk together until well blended.
- Add to your favorite salad dressing bottle and let stand for one hour before refrigerating.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy!