CocoGoods Co. - Boozy Coconut Bomb Pop Chiller
Ready your taste buds and blast off with this signature CocoGoods Co.'s Boozy Coconut Bomb Pop Chiller. Show up and show out with Caribbean flavors blended with CocoGoods Co.'s Coconut Cream or Lite Milk. This frozen beverage is pairs great with Summer fireworks, pool side parties, and celebrating the Fourth of July. Share the goodness of the coconut and don't forget the Bomb pops!
• 6 oz White Rum
• 12 oz Pineapple Juice
• 2 oz Blue Curaçao
• 2 oz Grenadine
- In a blender combine, 2 oz rum, 2 oz coconut cream, 4 oz pineapple juice, 2 oz blue curaçao, and ice.
- Blend until smooth and desired thickness
- Pour into chilled glass to create blue bottom layer.
- Then combine, 4 oz white rum, 4 oz coconut cream, 8 oz pineapple juice, ice, back into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour half of contents from the blender into the chilled glass to make the middle layer.
- With remaining mixture, add 2 oz of grenadine and blend.
- Pour mix onto the white layer to form the top red layer.
- Serve with a Bomb Pop to create the perfect Fourth of July Drink