CocoGoods Co. - Coconut Oil Crunchy Granola
- 3/4 cup CocoGoods Co. Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds (or hemp seeds, or half of each!)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with the rack in the middle position. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small microwave safe mixing bowl, add the coconut oil and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted. Add the honey, stir to combine
- In a large mixing bowl, toss to combine the oats, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, flour and salt.
- Add the melted coconut oil and honey to the oat mixture, stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on the baking sheet. Press it lightly. Will be about 12 thick.
- Bake the granola for 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown. Do NOT stir the granola while it is baking, otherwise you won't get big clusters. Remove the baked granola and allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes, so it can set.
- Once the granola is cool, break it apart using your hands to desired sized clusters. Will keep in an airtight container for 4 weeks.
Recipes You May Like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device