CocoGoods Co. - Coconut Shrimp Skewer
Elevate your next cookout with our grilled shrimp skewer recipe topped with our organic unsweetened shredded coconut flakes.
Find more CocoGoodsCo DIY projects and recipes here! Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for more recipes and a chance to win FREE CocoGoodsCo Goodies every month!
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 tbs grated lime zest
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 can (14oz) CocoGoods Co. Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 lbs large shrimp
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup CocoGoods Co. Natural Desiccated Coconut Sweetened Flakes
- In a bowl - combine ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice, and coconut milk. Add shrimp, toss to coat evenly, and cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Place shrimp on skewers and grill on high heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Arrange on plate and sprinkle evenly with salt, lime juice, and coconut flakes.