CocoGoods Co. - Grilling Marinade with Coconut Milk
Ready you grills and tastebuds this Summer. CocoGoods Co.'s Grilling Marinade with Coconut Milk is packed with sweet and savory flavor. Soak Tofu, Chicken, Shrimp or your favorite protein of choice. Try Grilling Marinade with Coconut Milk at your next cookout and share the goodness of the coconut with CocoGoods Co.
- 2-3 pounds of a protein of your choice (Chicken, Tofu, etc…)
- 1 Can CocoGoods Co. Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup low- sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime (zest & juice)
- Combine all marinade ingredients in to a bowl and stir together.
- Put protein in a bowl with a lid or Ziploc bag. Add marinade in with the protein and mix together.
- Put in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 8 hours, but preferably overnight for best results.
- When ready, heat up the grill and cook protein to the appropriate temperature.