No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
It's Pumpkin Spice season and CocoGoodsCo.'s No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls pairs the spices and richness of the Fall Season with the Goodness of the Coconut. This recipe takes about 15 minutes to prep and after a minimum of two hours, you'll have delicious bite-size treats great for lunches, parties, and snacks.
- Combine all ingredients for the pumpkin Cheesecake mixture until combined (try not to over mix) and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from the fridge and shape into 1-2” size balls, place on wax paper, cover them and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take the cake balls out of the freezer and dip each ball into the melted white chocolate and place back on the wax paper. Feel free to sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top before drying.
- Return to the fridge for about an hour so they can set fully.
- White Chocolate Candy Shell: Combine white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-30 second increments while stirring in between until everything is fully melted.