News & Events
No Cross-Contamination with Other Allergens in Our Coconut Manufacturing Facilities
Luong Quoi Coconut (LQC), created and owned CocoGoodsCo, has been an expert manufacturer of coconut products since 1997. State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment in our factory is used to produce coconut-based products only and is not cross-contaminated with allergens, such as almonds, peanuts, soy, and other tree nuts. We take food safety and food quality very seriously to bring the best quality products to our customers worldwide. Therefore, the factory and factory workers must adhere to and comply with the highest international standards for hygiene and plant worker cleanliness.
Our production process from raw materials to finished goods meets all requirements of global certifications and is audited every year to ensure factory workers are acknowledged with the latest training and best practices.
Manufacturing Facility Certifications
- BRCS Global Standard for Food Safety certified by SGS (learn more)
- IFS (International Featured Standards) certified by SGS
- amfori BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certified by Intertek
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) certified by SGS
- ISO 22000:2018 certified by SGS
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified by Vietnam Certification Centre (QUACERT)
Factory Equipment Specialized in Coconut Manufacturing
Plant workers collect coconut water through a drilling extraction process
State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment for Tetra Pak coconut water
Part of coconut milk manufacturing equipment for the compression process to produce the highest quality of homogenized products
The giant storage tanks of coconut oil after going through the filtration system
Machines fill coconut oil into jars prior to capping, labeling, master packing, and storing.
Watch Our Exclusive Video Series: How It's Made Inside CocoGoodsCo Factory
- Tetra Pak coconut water (Watch here)
- Coconut milk and cream (Watch here)
- Extra virgin coconut oil (Watch here)
- Refined coconut oil (Watch here)
- Toasted coconut chips (Watch here)