News & Events
CocoGoodsCo's Factory Meets The Requirements of HACCP Codex Alimentarius
What is HACCP Codex Alimentarius?
In the 1960s, The Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) founded the Codex Alimentarius Commission to establish internationally agreed food standards as a reference point for consumers, food manufacturers, processors, and international traders.
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. It is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement, and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, and consumption of the finished product, according to FDA.
The Codex Alimentarius Commission has adopted the HACCP system and guidelines for its application to ensure control of food safety and revised the Code of Practice – General Principles of Food Hygiene (CXC 1-1969) and its HACCP annex in September 2020.
HACCP certification is built around seven principles:
- Conduct Hazard Analysis of biological, chemical, or physical food hazards
- Determine critical control points
- Establish critical control limits, for example, minimum cooking temperature and time
- Establish a system to monitor control of Critical Control Points
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish a procedure for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively
- Establish documentation and record-keeping
Why does LQC (CocoGoodsCo) choose the HACCP Codex Alimentarius certificate?
The HACCP Codex Alimentarius certificate is part of our serious commitment to bringing uniquely tasted Vietnamese coconut products to the global marketplace with the assurance of the highest food safety standards. We acknowledge that great food and beverage are not only about their taste and emotions brought to consumers, but they must be safe and healthy, resulting from the accredited producer's production system.
With the HACCP certified management system, we help retailers, food processors, and traders from other countries make the most straightforward decisions when selecting LQC as a manufacturer and supplier of coconut products for their companies. Whether purchasing bulk, private label, or branded products, our products are guaranteed food safety and quality.
The factory management system of LQC has been assessed and certified for the following activities:
- Production of Canned Coconut Milk (see products)
- Production of Coconut Milk & Coconut Water in Aseptic packaging (see products)
- Production of Virgin Coconut Oil (see products)
- Production of Refined Coconut Oil (see products)
- Production of Toasted Coconut Chips (see products)
- Production of Coconut Flour (see products)
- Production of Desiccated Coconut (see products)
- Production of Coconut Butter (see products)
Food Safety Certification Service Provider
Our latest HACCP Codex Alimentarius certificate
How to request our latest certificate
- Click here to go to the request form, fill out the information, choose Document Request, and type HACCP Certificate.
- Send an email directly to team CocoGoodsCo at email@example.com with your detailed request.
About LQC / CocoGoodsCo
Luong Quoi Coconut (LQC) has been an expert manufacturer of single-sourced coconut products since 1997. CocoGoodsCo, a brand by LQC, was started in 2016 as a result of the company's expansion plan to the global market. We are a one-stop shop for organic and all-natural coconut products that commits to only one best quality, From Tree to Table. We grow our own coconuts and produce them in our 100% solar-powered factory with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to assure food safety and quality requirements. Our comprehensive logistics capabilities allow us to deliver high-quality, healthy products from the Mekong Delta, Vietnam coconut plantations to end consumers worldwide.
If you have any questions or are interested in doing business with us, please reach out to CocoGoodsCo team via firstname.lastname@example.org.