News & Events
Coconut Crazy Cocktails
Coconut is everything it's cracked up to be, so to speak, and when used in beverages, watch out! It's so delicious, you'll become obsessed. Coconut milk, water, and flakes are so versatile. Impress your guests with these coconut concoctions, and whip them up at home.
Here are our favorite "5 Coconut Crazy Cocktails":
- 2-ounces Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 5-ounces lime-infused coconut milk
- .5-ounce lime juice
- .25-ounce simple syrup
- 2-small pieces fresh lemongrass
- 1-green cardamom bean
- Shake all ingredients with ice vigorously.
- Serve in a wine glass with cube ice.
- Garnish with lemongrass stick and edible flower.
- 1-cup pineapple juice
- 1/2-cup blue curacao
- 1/2-cup vodka
- 1/2-cup coconut cream
- 8-cups ice
- Coconut flakes for garnish
- Add a small amount of cream of coconut and coconut flakes to two shallow dishes.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the cream of coconut and then into coconut flakes to rim the glass.
- Add pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka, cream of coconut and ice to the blender. Blend on high until ice is crushed and desired consistency is reached.
- Pour cocktail into the rimmed glass and serve immediately.
- 1-ounce tequila
- 3-ounces of coconut water
- 3-ounces of fresh lemonade
- 1/2-jalapeno thinly sliced
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice. Garnish with additional jalapeño slices.
- 5-ounces saké
- Fresh lime juice
- 1-teaspoon agave nectar
- 2-ounces of coconut water
- Combine ingredients, shake well, strain and serve in a pint glass filled with ice.
- 1/2-cup coconut milk (light preferred)
- 1-small lime sliced
- 8-ounces lime-flavored seltzer
- 15-20 mint leaves
- 1/4-cup flakey sea salt (optional)
- Cut a lime in half, and run one piece along the edge of each glass. Pour sea salt in a shallow dish, and dip each glass in.
- Divide mint leaves between 2 tall glasses. Juice lime, and pour half of the juice into each glass.
- Muddle mint leaves into lime juice. Then, pour 1/4-cup of coconut milk into each glass.
- Add ice to glasses. Top everything off with lime seltzer until full (be careful as you pour bubbles!).
- Garnish with extra lime slices, mint and serve!