CocoGoods Co. - Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
Enjoy a softer pizza crust for your next pizza night. CocoGoods Co.'s Coconut Flour Pizza Crust is gluten-free and keto friendly. Add your favorite sauce and topping for a meal that is high in fiber & protein, and you'll experience the goodness of the coconut in 30 minutes or less!
- 6 tbsp. CocoGoodsCo Coconut Flour packed tightly
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ¼ cup water-room temp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder. Whisk together until the mixture is clump free.
- In a separate bowl beat together room temperature eggs
- Add eggs, water, shredded parmesan cheese to dry mix and stir together with spatula till evenly incorporated.
- Allow the dough to rest 2-3 minutes.
- Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet and spread to desired thickness
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool several minutes then top pizza and place back in the oven 5-7 minutes until cheese is melty and bubbly.