CocoGoods Co. - Coconut Cream Fruit Dip
Raise your hand if you're ready for Galentine's Day. 🙋♀️💕 This Coconut Cream Fruit Dip is the perfect addition to a charcuterie board. Pair it with your favorite fruits and nut or use it was a topper for desserts to experience the goodness of the coconut!
- 1 1/4 cups CocoGoods Co. Organic Coconut Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 8oz pack of softened cream cheese
- Red or Pink food coloring
- With a handheld mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until still peaks begin to form. (3-4 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, add in the Coconut Cream, cream cheese, and a few drops of the food coloring of your choice. Blend until mixed well.
- Gently fold the whipped cream in with the cream and coconut mixture. Stir until mixed well.
- Let sit in your fridge for 2-3 hours then serve with your favorite fruits, cookies, and more!