CocoGoods Co. - Fried Salmon Sauté
- 300g (or 1/2 lb) of Fresh salmon fillet
- 44ml (or 3 tbsp) of CocoGoodsCo Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 15g (or 1/2oz) of Fresh Lime peel (shredded)
- 15g (or 1/2oz) of Fresh ginger (peeled and shredded)
- 15ml (or 1 tbsp) of Oyster sauce
- 15ml (or 1 tbsp) of Soy sauce
- 10ml (or 1/2 tbsp)of Lemon juice
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) pepper
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) sugar
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) seasoning
- 4ml (or 1/4 tbsp) salt
- Season salmon with sugar, pepper, seasoning and 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil over each side and rub all the spices evenly. Allow salmon to marinate for 15 -20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil in a non-stick pan until hot.
- Place salmon fillet flesh side down, pressing them lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear each side for 1 -2 minutes until golden or you reach the desired temperature.
- To make the sauce, mix lemon juice, pepper, sugar, seasoning, salt, soy sauce, and stir to blend evenly. Heat remaining 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil in a pan until hot, add the lime peel, ginger and sauce mix, stir the sauce evenly.
- Place salmon into the plate. Drizzle the sauce over the fried salmon fillet coating the salmon. Garnish with the parsley, tomatoes, and broccoli if desired.
Recipes You May Like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device