Coconut Bliss Balls
We teamed up with TishasVeggieEats on Instagram to create these yummy Coconut Bliss Balls featuring CocoGoods Co.Coconut Oil and CocoGoods Co.Organic Desiccated Coconut. If you can't decide between a dessert or a snack, these Coconut Bliss Balls are the perfect combination.
- In a food processor, blend together oats, coconut, & dates.
- Then add in your banana, oil, nut butter, cacao powder, & nibs. Blend until smooth.
- Finally, add in your maple syrup. Blend until a dough starts to form.
- ️Then, use a spoon & scoop out the mixture into hands. Roll into a ball, then roll into the shredded coconut. Lay out onto a plate. Repeat until you have used up all the mixture!
- ️Pop into the fridge for about an hour so they can harder & then enjoy! Keep them refrigerated & ready to eat for up to a week.