Robin's Egg Easter Coconut Cupcake
These Robin's Egg Easter Coconut Cupcakes with CocoGoods Co.Sweetened Coconut Flakes are sure to be a fan favorite! 🐰🥥 Here's a tip: Add toasted CocoGoods Co. Sweetened Coconut Flakes on top of your favorite cupcake and icing combo. Finish off with Robin Eggs candy and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup Cocogoods Co. Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup CocoGoods Co. Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons CocoGoods Co. Lite Milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cocogoods Co Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, for garnish (toasted)
- Robin Eggs Candy
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350º. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder and salt until blended. Whisk in the eggs, honey, coconut oil, milk and vanilla until completely blended and smooth.
- Divide the batter equally between 12 lined muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer the baking tin to a wire rack and let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cupcakes from the tin and place on the wire rack to cool completely.
For the frosting
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat together the butter, confectioners’ sugar, milk, vanilla and salt until smooth and fluffy, about three minutes.
- Frost the cupcakes, garnish with the shredded coconut and Robin Eggs Candy.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to two days.