Coconut Curry Pad Thai
This Coconut Curry Pad Thai dish is loaded with flavor and quick to throw together (less than 30 minutes). The recipe uses CocoGoods Co.Coconut Milk, red curry paste and thai rice noodles for a deliciously creamy meal.
- 1 Can CocoGoodsCo Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp CocoGoodsCo Refined Coconut Oil
- 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (adjustments can be made to spice preference)
- 1 lime
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 large chicken breast (or protein of your choice)
- 6 oz pad Thai rice noodles
- Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions
- Using a medium sauce pan, heat CocoGoods Co Refined Coconut Oil and garlic. Then stir in ginger, curry paste, curry powder, and cayenne.
- Once spices have been added mix in CocoGoodsCo Coconut Milk, honey, fish sauce, and 1 cup of chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add in protein (in this instance we are using chicken) and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to medium low. Let chicken simmer until it is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from pan and shred with 2 forks. Set chicken aside for now.
- Add pad Thai noodles to pan and stir until noodles are tender. (5 minutes)
- Add the chicken back in to the pan and squeeze in juice from ½ the juice of a lime. Stir to fully combine and remove from heat.
Pro Tip: This recipe can be adjusted to accommodate many different lifestyles such as veganism.