CocoGoods Co. - Coconut Lime Marinade For Fish or Chicken
Try a new marinade with a creamy and zestful taste using CocoGoods Co.'s Coconut Lime Marinade on your next Fish or Chicken dish.
- 1 cup CocoGoods Co. Coconut Milk Lite
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, (or 1 tsp dried cilantro)
- Lime wedges for serving, optional
- 2 lbs. chicken or salmon
- Combine all ingredients, and add your choice of fish or chicken. Stir to coat. Marinade for at least 30 minutes before cooking on the grill or in a hot skillet. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Bake salmon for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork. For chicken, grill over medium flame until cooked through.