CocoGoods Co. - Coconut Whipped Cream
CocoGoods Co's Coconut Whipped Cream is an excellent alternative for non-dairy toppings, fillings, or to enjoy as it.
- One 14 oz can of CocoGoods Co. Coconut Cream or CocoGoods Co. Coconut Milk
- 1/4 - 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Chill your coconut cream or coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, being sure not to shake or tip the can to encourage separation of the cream and liquid.
- The next day, chill a large mixing bowl 10 minutes before whipping.
- Remove the coconut cream or milk from the fridge without tipping or shaking and remove the lid. Scrape out the top, thickened cream and leave the liquid behind (reserve for use in smoothies).
- Place hardened cream in your chilled mixing bowl. Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy. Then add vanilla (optional) and powdered sugar and mix until creamy and smooth - about 1 minute. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed.
- Use immediately or refrigerate - it will harden and set in the fridge the longer it's chilled. Will keep for up to 1 - 2 weeks!